Team RANGER Athletes Bring More Than 40 Regular Season Wins into National Finals in Las Vegas, December 5-14
MINNEAPOLIS, MN (December 3, 2019) – In a celebration of American grit, drive and achievement, Polaris RANGER, America’s No.1-selling utility side-by-side vehicle, today debuted Team RANGER, an elite group of competitive rodeo athletes that embody the hard-working values of the brand. Team RANGER consists of six athletes including veteran American rodeo champion and winningest cowboy of all time Trevor Brazile and champion barrel racer Lisa Lockhart. All six athletes will be competing at the 2019 Wrangler National Finals Rodeo (WNFR) taking place at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, NV December 5 – 14.
“Polaris RANGER is the hardest working utility side-by-side, and we selected the Team RANGER athletes because they bring the same drive, motivation and attitude to everything they do,” said Kyle Duea, Polaris Vice President of Marketing Off-Road Vehicles. “We’re excited to partner with these accomplished athletes as they embark on the 2019 Wrangler National Finals Rodeo. No matter what the task or how high the stakes, Team RANGER will continue to work hard to achieve greatness in the arena.”
The 2019 – 2020 Team RANGER roster includes the following athletes:
- Veteran American Rodeo Champion and winningest cowboy of all time Trevor Brazile is currently ranked first in the RAM World Standings – Steer Roping and currently has nine wins across tie-down roping, team roping and steer roping in the 2019 regular season. Brazile holds a record-setting 24 world champion titles.
- Five-time PRCA Champion and bull rider athlete Sage Kimzey has had 15 wins throughout the 2019 regular season and is currently ranked first in the RAM World Standings – Bull Riding.
- Champion tie-down roper Tyson Durfey has six wins throughout the 2019 regular season and is currently ranked fourth in the RAM World Standings – Tie-Down Roping.
- Champion barrel racer Lisa Lockhart has six wins in the 2019 regular season and when she rides into the Thomas & Mack Center for the 2019 WNFR, it will be for her 13th qualification.
- Tim O’Connell, three-time PRCA world champion bareback rider – has proved that he is among the best while quickly gaining seven wins after having to sit out part of the 2019 season due to an injury.
- Four-time PRCA World Champion bareback rider Kaycee Feild is ranked second in RAM World Standings – Bareback after a grueling 2019 season of recovering from a head injury.
Team RANGER athletes will make appearances for fan autographs and photographs at Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation’s ‘Hunter Christmas’ located at the Las Vegas convention center throughout the 2019 WNFR.
To find more information about Polaris RANGER and Team RANGER, visit ranger.polaris.com and join the conversation on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.