Boucherville, Quebec, Canada – Elka Suspension is releasing this week its new coilover shocks for one of the most anticipated new UTV to hit the market this year, the Textron Off Road Wildcat XX.
A performance machine like this one requires only the best upgrades available, hence why Elka is offering the high performance, top of the line Stage 5 coilover shocks for the XX. The fronts feature a 2.5″ body size with piggyback reservoirs and the rears are our latest 3″ body size shocks with remote reservoirs.
- Low Speed Compression – Controls body roll when cornering, rear end squatting and front end diving, ride comfort over whoops, rocks and roots
- High Speed Compression – Controls landing from jumps, resistance to harsh impacts and riding at high speed over obstacles
- Rebound – Controls the speed at which the shock return to full extended position, helping to keep the wheels on the ground to provide better traction and reducing bucking effect
- Spring Preload – Adjust weight distribution, set ride height and fine tune the initial force applied on the spring for rider comfort
- Adjustable Cross-over Transfer Rings (3″ rear shocks) – Precise adjustment of the transition from the dual rate spring to the main spring to tune the transfer from the initial plush portion of the shock travel to the firmer portion to resist bottoming
Each Elka Wildcat XX shock is built to order following the buyer’s specifications: weight, intended riding style and aftermarket accessories installed. Every key aspect of the shocks are fully adjustable to answer everyone’s needs.
Available through any Elka Suspension authorized retailer or online at elkasuspension.com
About ELKA SUSPENSION
Leaders in powersports aftermarket shock absorbers, Elka Suspension offers impressive performance and comfort improvements for both racing and recreational applications. The company has earned a solid reputation in the industry by providing premium-quality products at a competitive price within fast turnaround time. Its innovative shock absorbers have been used worldwide by many professional racers to win numerous races and championship titles.